Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
NO MORE A LEVELS FOREVER! (and ever!) :D :D :D
Celebrated my new found freedom with the boyfriend and watched Enchanted :D
Me: Really? You'll watch with me? But i thought you don't like these kinda movies!
Nick: Oh, cos you watched Transformers with me (:
Me: Oh, true.
Me (as the movie starts): -grins- I LOVE IT.
Nick: I knew you would(:
Me (halfway through the movie and swooning): -bigger grins- I LOVE IT.
Nick: I know(:
Me (as the movie's ending): -bigbigbig grins- I LOVE IT!
Nick: hahahaha i know!
Me (after the movie): -huge ginormas grin- I LOOVVEEEDD IT! BEST MOVIE, EVER!
Nick: You say that after every movie!
Me: No, seriously. This one kicks all other movie's butts. Even Hairspray!
As you can see, THE MOVIE WAS GREAT :D Even Nick enjoyed it! :D But my sister said it was dumb. So i guess, if you love fairytales (like me) and glitter and all things happy and want to have your happily ever after, you'll love it((((((:
I got home and watched 3 more episodes of The OC Season4. And it really is great(: There's this character called Taylor Townsend and she's just the funniest cutest thing. She got Ryan talking about his feeeeelings! She's crazily over-the-top, emotional, totally transparent, totally intelligent, stunning, sensitive, adorable and well, just watch(:
Ryan Atwood: Taylor?
Taylor Townsend: Yeah.
Ryan Atwood: What are you doing tonight?
Taylor Townsend: Oh, I'm updating my blog. It's a kind of Felicity by way of Anaïs Nin, the erotic memoirs of soulful college girl...
Ryan Atwood: Taylor, tonight, what are you doing?
Taylor Townsend: Oh. Blog schmog.
Ryan Atwood: Is that a yes?
Taylor Townsend: Yes! It is a yes squared, in all caps, with an exclamation mark and a smiley-faced emoticon.
Taylor Townsend: Getting a man is like capturing a wily silverback gorilla in the Ugandan highlands. You see, nature is telling the gorilla to stay in the wild, but both you and I know that that gorilla would be much happier back in the zoo on a normal feeding schedule. But sometimes he's just gotta roar and beat his chest before he'll let you shoot him with a tranq dart.
I've been waiting for my true love's kiss(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:54 AM